Thursday, March 09, 2006

I am 1 of millions to blame

for THIS PERSON having the soapbox to utter such shameful, disgraceful, and irresponsible things about the war effort in Iraq.

I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976. Perhaps if I had known at the time that he would so deeply dishonor our men and women in uniform 30 years forward, I may have made a different choice. Sadly I didn't and now having enabled him to attain a position of authority and stature he rattles of things like this:
It was a completely unnecessary war. It was an unjust war," said Carter, the 2002 Nobel Peace Prize winner. "It was initiated on the basis of false pretenses. All of those are true, but we can't just pre-emptively withdraw


I am sorry I voted for him. I am sorry he went on to facilitate years of inspired Palestinian-bred terrorism, and I am sorry he now dishonors the office of President and the name and dignity of the American Soldier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home