Sunday, January 22, 2006

Coming Home



Having spent the past several months absorbed in a very important project, I realized I had lost my way a bit in the point and purpose of this little clubhouse. I think I'm the only one here now, but I hope to pick up the pace a bit.

At my other home, much has been done to develop and refine the discussion about the war in Iraq, our soldiers and their families, and the many new Iraqi friends we are making on the streets there, and around the world. Though you wouldn't know it by reports in the media, we ARE winning, and we can honorably complete the mission, bring our young men and women home with dignity and honor, and leave behind a young, anxious, and forward looking democracy.

I respect the work of NoEndButVictory.com, will continue to support our efforts there, and will bring tidbits here as they seem appropriate.

I'm glad to be back home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home