Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Goodbye, Bill

Since this is a personal place of mine as well as my political rant clubhouse, I digress for a sentence or two in honor of a personal loss.

Bill was my sister in-law's recently estranged boyfriend. He was a good man; a good and loving father. He was dutiful and diligent to his children and all but sold his soul to provide for and support them, in spite of the evil relationships that endured between himself and his ex-wives.

Until recently, Bill was strong, faithful, and responsible to himself and the loved ones that surrounded him. Bill lost his way. He faltered, and ultimately fell to his own shattered soul's hand. We loved you Bill. I will miss you. I'm sorry none of us could pull you back from the fog.

In memoriam: Bill; 19 September 2005; day after b'day 45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home